NightChurch meets every Sunday night at 6:00 pm.
Some at NightChurch have been churchgoers all their life, others not so long. We’re made up of babies and grandparents, and everyone in between. We’ve come for all kinds of reasons, but what unites us is Jesus.
You’ll hear us talk a lot about Jesus at NightChurch. We’re all about growing as his followers. This is something we work at every day, but we think that church is the great expression of our worship of God, our love for one another, our service to king Jesus, and our mission to our community.
We love our brothers and sisters in Christ at 9 O’clock Church and at 10.30 Church, and we take every opportunity to know them, pray for them, and serve them.
Some things worth knowing about NightChurch:
- Bring a bible (if you haven’t got one, that’s okay, we’ve got plenty!) and a pen
- If you’re new to NightChurch you’ll be given a Connect Card. It’s to help us connect with you!
- We have a kids programme, for children aged 1 to 12, where they can discover the good news of Jesus at their level (and so their parents can focus on the bible time too)
- We hang out for refreshments after church
- Often a bunch of NightChurchers go to the pub for dinner afterwards. You’re welcome to join us. Just ask around–people will gladly invite you to tag along.
If you want to know more about NightChurch, contact Tristan.
Songs we sing at NightChurch
You can follow this playlist in Spotify.